30A Songwriter’s Festival – Insider Tips
Insider Tips to the 30A Songwriter’s Festival – The 30A Songwriters Festival is an annual event that takes place along Scenic Highway 30A in Florida, attracting thousands of music fans from around the country. The festival features performances by some of the biggest names in the music industry, as well as up-and-coming artists, making it a must-attend event for anyone who loves live music.
If you’re planning to attend the 30A Songwriters Festival, you may be wondering what else there is to do in the area. As a local, I’ve put together this list of insider tips to help you make the most of your trip:
- Stay in a vacation rental. One of the best things about the 30A Songwriters Festival is that it takes place in a series of small, charming beach towns, each with its own character and charm. Rather than staying in a hotel, consider renting a vacation home or condo in one of these towns. This will give you a chance to really immerse yourself in the local culture and experience the laid-back, beach town lifestyle.
- Check out the local restaurants and bars. The 30A area is home to some of the best dining and drinking establishments in the state, with a wide variety of options to suit every taste. From beachside seafood shacks to fine dining restaurants, there’s something for everyone. Be sure to check out some of the local favorites, like Stinky’s Fish Camp Dune Allen, Bud & Alley’s in Seaside or Cafe 30A in Seagrove.
- Take a walk on the beach. With its white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, the Gulf of Mexico is a paradise for beach lovers. Take some time to relax on the beach and soak up the sun, or go for a walk and take in the breathtaking views.
- Rent a bike and explore the 30A bike path. The 30A bike path is a 20-mile long trail that stretches along the coast, offering stunning views of the Gulf and the surrounding countryside. Rent a bike and spend a day exploring the path at your own pace, stopping to take in the sights and sounds along the way. Not up for pedaling much? Try an electric bike and really explore without exerting much energy.
- Visit the local art galleries. The 30A Songwriters Festival is not just about music – it’s also a great opportunity to discover the local art scene. The area is home to a number of galleries and studios, showcasing the work of talented artists from around the region. Take a stroll through the galleries and see what catches your eye. The Cultural Arts Alliance is the host/creator of the 30A Songwriter’s Festival and a great resource for the local arts. Be sure to find local favorite artist, Justin Gaffrey, on your visit.
- Play a round of golf. The greater 30A area is home to a number of top-rated golf courses, offering a chance to hit the links while you’re in town. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner, there’s a course that’s right for you.
- Go on a nature walk. The 30A area is home to a wide variety of plant and animal life, making it a great destination for nature lovers. Take a walk through one of the many local nature preserves or state parks and see what you can discover.
- Try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding. Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) is a popular activity in the 30A area, and it’s a great way to get out on the water and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Enjoy cruising around one of our rare coastal dune lakes, or take your chances on a calm day, paddling in the Gulf of Mexico.
Come to the 30A Songwriter’s Festival for the music, but while you are here, seek to find other reasons why locals call 30A home. In addition to being 30A Local Real Estate’s Broker Associate, Murray Balkcom, is an avid guitar player and he’s learning to play the piano. He’s also dabbled in art, pottery, and photography and has sold work in several local 30A galleries.
For tickets and updates on the 3oA Songwriter’s Festival, do directly to their site: 30asongwritersfestival.com
To find house rental accommodations for 30A, begin your search at Oversee.Us.