Mama Natural – Pregnancy and Childbirth
Mama Natural – So, many of you are surely trying to figure out what Mama Natural has to do with 30A? Well, next time you are in the 30A area, take a look around you at all the babies and young kids. In addition, my own kids are under 6, so we know many other parents in the area who are expecting. Plus, it seems like just yesterday we were reading books about pregnancy, and expectant parents are often asking us questions.
Now, we have a resource to share with expecting mothers. One of our favorite author/bloggers, Genevieve Howland, has written a new book which can be found at on the following link. The book, The Mama Natural Week By Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth, is exactly what you need to read if you are expecting.
Watch this short humorous clip by author, Genevieve Howland, comparing 1st vs 2nd pregnancy. Being the dad of two kids, I can certainly relate. If you like this one, be sure to subscribe to her youtube channel, and watch other great ones, too. They make me laugh really hard sometimes, while others are truly inspiring. I want to eat healthier just watching some of her videos. Thank you, Genevieve!
Share with your friends and family if you can relate, then visit www.MamaNaturalBook.com
Whether you’re on your first pregnancy or your twenty first, consider picking up a copy of her new book, The Mama Natural Week By Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth. It’s the world’s first week by week pregnancy guide from a NATURAL PERSPECTIVE.
In it, you’ll learn things like:
1. Your perfect pregnancy diet
2. Natural remedies for common pregnancy symptoms
3. When to get an ultrasound (and when not to)
4. Sex during pregnancy: What you need to know
5. How to get baby in the best position for birth
6. How to create a birth plan that actually gets read
7. The deal with eating your placenta
8. The truth about epidurals
9. How to naturalize a surgical birth
10. Natural pain relief during labor
11. What to do during every stage of labor
12. How to recover naturally and start breastfeeding off on the right foot, er, boob
Look inside the book and grab your copy at MamaNaturalBook.com
Catch up with Genevieve on Facebook – she posts tons of great natural recipes and inspiration!
See what Genevieve is pinning:
Connect with Genevieve on Instagram:
Visit her bloggity-blog: