Digital Graffiti at Alys Beach
2017 marks the 10th year for Digital Graffiti Festival at Alys Beach, so mark your calendars for May 19-21, 2017. Ticket information below. Twenty digital artists from four countries are highlighted, from four countries, competing for $10,000 in prizes. Digital Graffiti is where art collides with architecture, as the electronic images are projected onto the white walls of homes in Alys Beach, which act as a large screen. However, you may find the art being embraced by curves, or negated by windows. You never know what to expect as the artists and curator are always thinking outside the box.
Learn more about the 2017 Digital Graffiti artists and if you like their work, let them know:
- Luzena Adams, Brooklyn, New York
- David Bennett, Nashville, Tennessee
- William R. Bullock, Bowral, Australia
- Holger Foerterer, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Emilia Forstreuter, Berlin, Germany
- Gary Justis, Bloomington, Illinois
- LIA, Vienna, Austria
- Linda Loh, Brunswick East, Australia
- Wayne Madsen, Noblesville, Indiana
- Helen Marshall, London, United Kingdom
- Jonathan McCabe, Canberra, Australia
- Nowhere Mountain, St. Louis, Missouri
- Kameron Neal, Brooklyn, New York
- James Pricer, Austin, Texas
- Axel Cuevas Santamaria, Columbus, Ohio
- Cameron Sharp, Columbus, Ohio
- Susi Sie, Berlin, Germany
- Beau Stanton, Brooklyn, New York
- David Sullivan, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Joon Sung, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Mike Winkelmann (aka beeple), Appleton, Wisconsin
The 2017 Digital Graffiti Festival will be held May 19-21. Be sure to ‘like’ Digital Graffiti on Facebook for up to date information. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 850-213-5500. Learn more about Digital Graffiti and see more photos at DigitalGraffiti.com
If you are interested in learning more about the architecture and style of Alys Beach, or property for sale in Alys Beach, please CLICK HERE to explore.
While you are at Alys Beach for Digital Graffiti, explore the properties for sale using my real estate app which can quickly be downloaded by going to Greater30A.com from your mobile phone. Set up listing alerts to receive notice when new properties come on the market, or mark your favorites or share listings with friends or family, or just browse the listings.
Interested in selling your property in Alys Beach? Quickly get an idea on market price with our Instant Estimate. CLICK HERE to see the instant estimate!